Sunday, September 12, 2010

Positivity

I worried a lot, I stressed a lot, I kept a lot battle within. But what I learned is that, when you find the knowledge too see positive in every negative, as difficult as it may be, things begin to change. Because it is literally how we think that matters a lot. I learn to make pivotal moment, a moment of truth in every situation. But when you are in the midst of the pain or something that you've lost, or an inside longing, or whatever. You've got to find the positive in it, and focus on it! Even if you know whats causing you the pain, basically you know what you don't want, and if you know what you don't want, that helps you know what you do want the most, and if you know what you do want, you can focus on it.

Everything will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment